Poster Printing Request Note
1. Printing of posters is a service that is provided to faculty, staff and students by the Educational Technology Lab for public presentations such as conferences. The cost ($60-80 per 44” poster; $30-40 per 24”poster) is covered by the College of Education.
2. Printing of a poster, assuming that there are no glitches with formatting, etc., requires 3-4 hours. It is very different technology than that of the typical office printer and the ETL plotter printer is not of the quality of a print shop such as Kinkos.
3. Particularly during “conference season,” ETL receives high volumes of requests for printing, so it is important to submit a request with as much lead time as possible; one week advance minimum.
Printing Request Instruction
Please send an email message with the following information to the ETL Director, Ernesto Reyna at Ernesto@uic.edu
1. Your name and position (student, faculty, other)
2. Purpose of the poster (e.g., conference presentation)
3. Poster site
4. Deadline date
5. Do not include your poster with this note
We will print Only PDF formatted posters (no word, powerpoint, windows picture etc..)
After approval please Do not send posters to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Send posters to email@example.com preferable use a cloud link, attachments with big files often are rejected for most common email applications.