Posters! We print 'em!
ETL poster printing is a professional poster printing service for the College of Education. The posters are created using the best digital printing technology and are available in a range of sizes. The posters are printed using an offset printing process and are made with photo quality inks for accurate color reproduction. This service is a great option for people looking to share their research with their peers and professors or the extraterrestrials.
Let us help you create the perfect poster for your presentation!
- We produce professional looking poster for students (requires approval from the professor), staff, and faculty within the UIC College of Education.
- Pre-Approval is required from the director of the ETL & there is no cost for College of Education.
- Please contact us at least ONE WEEK before your project due date.
- The requestor must be part of the UIC College of Education & must follow these instructions below:
Steps from approval to pickup Heading link
- Users are required to contact Ernesto via email at email@example.com to get pre-approval. Please DO NOT send your files to Ernesto.
- Give your email the following title: Poster Printing Request – [Your Last Name, First Name]
List the following regarding your poster(s):
- Purpose of the poster(s) (if for a class, specify course number and name of professor)
- Position (e.g. student, faculty, staff)
- Poster Size
Preparing your Poster
- ETL will ONLY accept poster files in PDF.
- If your poster was created in Microsoft PowerPoint, your file will be in the PPT format – you will need to convert this file to PDF.
- To do so, open your file in Microsoft PowerPoint, hit File > Export… and choose the File Format to be PDF.
- It is the user’s responsibility that the PDF images are not low resolution images or the poster may have blurry images.
- Please include the size of the paper that you want to be printed.
- * ETL has two printers. They support max width of 44″ or 24″. Technically, there is no height limit until the roll finishes.* If ETL doesn’t receive the paper size for the poster, we will print it to default size of 44″ * 36″.
Submitting your poster file(s)
- Please submit your support and printing request here, along with your approval.
- For extensive files, please upload the file to OneDrive, Box, Google Drive and share a public link in the email.
- ETL will update the ticket to notify the user when the poster is completed and ready for pickup.
- Please allow up to one week after submitting your poster for any updates on your poster.
Picking up your poster(s)
- ETL will reply via email when your poster is finished printing.
- Pick up your poster from the Educational Technology Lab in ETMSW 2027 during office hours.