Submit a Ticket
- Miscellaneous Links
- College of Education
- UIC Police Security Presentation (2013)
- ETL Virus Guidelines
- Forms/Downloads/Reference Pages
- The ETL Brochure
- Equipment Repair Authorization Form
- Off Campus Equipment Use Authorization Form
- New Equipment Ownership Form
- Computer Equipment Disposal Form
- COE 2012 New Shared Folder Creation Form
- COE2012 Existing Shared Folder Add/Remove User Form
- Poster Printing Requirements
- Microphone Troubleshooting Instructions
Services for Students
The College of Education's Educational Technology Lab offers basic support and perks for College of Education Students, including:
- Assistance with connecting to UIC-WiFi
- Video camera checkout to eligble students (those enrolled in TPAC courses ED330 and ED432 and student teachers)
- Use of the Educational Technology Lab and statistical analysis software
- Lab computers equipped with the latest Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- FREE black and white printing (Up to 60 pages at a given time, please ask the staff on duty for more details)
- Two multimedia computers which have scanners, VCR to DVD dubbing capabiltiies and the Adobe Creative Suite installed.
- Have any questions or comments? Please submit a ticket above and we will get back to you.
Services for Faculty
The Educational Technology Lab offers many services and resources to the Staff and Faculty in the College of Education. These include:
- Purchase and Setup of Equipment for Departments, Contact Ernesto (312-996-0191, email@example.com)
- On-site/on-demand technical support for college owned equipment. See the Services page to create a helpdesk ticket or call us at 6-0133.
- Remote service via TeamViewer for college owned computers.
- The ability to reserve the computer lab for courses
- Equipment Reservation/Checkout
- Large format poster printing - we have a 24 inch and a 44 inch printer available. Preferred file format is .pdf. Please click here for more information.
- Video recording (contact us, 312-996-0133, for more information)
- File server access
- Web Conferencing (using Blackboard live!)